1546: GROWTH HORMONE, SERUM (5 SPEC)
- Growth Hormone, 5 Specimens
- Serum Separator Tube, Plain Red Top Tube
Turn Around Time
- 1mL Serum per tube - labeled with time intervals
- If red-top tube is used, transfer separated serum to a plastic transfer tube. Stimulation tests: one tube collected before stimulation and at timed intervals (eg, 10, 20, 30, 45, and 60 minutes) after stimulation. Suppression tests: one tube collected before suppression and at 30, 60, 90, and 120 minutes after suppression. Label tube with time of collection and patient's name.
- AMBIENT: 7 days REFRIGERATED: 14 days FROZEN: 14 days