1745: HCV DRUG RESISTANCE NS3/4A (GENOSURE)
- HCV DRUG RESISTANCE, HCV GENOSURE, NS3/4 RESISTANCE, Q80K PLYMORPHISM
- Lavender Top Tube, White Top Plasma Preparation Tube, Transfer Tube- Plasma, Transfer Tube- Frozen- Plasma
- 2 PPT or minimum of 3 mL EDTA Plasma - ship Frozen
- Collect specimen in two lavender-top (EDTA) or two PPT(TM) tubes. Centrifuge specimen within 6 hours of collection. Remove plasma to a screw cap polypropylene transport tube and FREEZE.
- PPT Tubes need to be centrifuged within 6 hrs of Collection and Frozen