1902: Free T4 by Dialysis/Mass Spec
- Thyroxine (T4), Free by Dialysis/Mass Spectrometry
- Transfer Tube Serum from Red Top, Transfer Tube EDTA Plasma or Gel-barrier Tube
- Draw Red-top tube, Gel-barrier tube OR lavender-top (EDTA) tube. Serum or plasma must be separated from cells within 45 minutes of venipuncture. Send serum or plasma in plastic transport tube. Please indicate on the transfer tube if serum from a Red-top or EDTA plasma.
- This test cannot be ordered with 6147 Thyroxine, Free (FT4)
- Room Temp 2 days, Refrigerated 5 days, Frozen 453 days