2107: MICROALBUMIN, 24 HR URINE
- Microalbumin, Urine, 24 Hr
- 10 mL
- 1 mL
- 24 Hour Urine Container, Container- Urine
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are provided for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the responsibility of the billing entity. Please direct any questions regarding the CPT coding to the payer being billed.
- 10 mL aliquot URINE from a 24 hr urine
- Collect 24-hour urine without preservatives. pH must be 4-8.
- AMBIENT: 15 days REFRIGERATED: 15 days FROZEN: 15 days