2494: LEUKEMIA/LYMPHOMA COMP PANEL
- Leukemia/Lymphoma Evaluation, Leukemia/Lymphoma Immunophenotyping
- Whole Blood Or Bone Marrow
- Green Top Tube, Lavender Top Tube, Yellow Top Tube, Yellow Acd-A, Yellow Acd Sol B
- 3 mL Whole Blood or bone marrow aspirate in a Green Top Tube (preferred) Acceptable - Lavender Top or Yellow (ACD). Maintain at Room Temperature
- Whole Blood or Bone Marrow Aspirate For Blood draw a Green Top (Sodium Heparin) tube (preferred) or Lavender Top Tube (EDTA) or Yellow Top (ACD) tube. For Bone Marrow Green Top (Sodium Heparin) tube (preferred) Lavender or Yellow accepted , not preferred. Maintain specimen at room temperature. For any other specimen type as body fluids, tissue (biopsy), nodes or needle aspirate - please contact Client Services for submission. Collect the specimen so it will arrive in the laboratory Monday through Saturday and within 24 hours of collection. Please state on the test request form the date and time of collection and the name and phone number of the pathologist responsible for the histologic or cytologic diagnosis.
- Stability: Whole Blood 72 hrs Room Temperature, Bone Marrow Aspirates 5 days at Room Temperature, DO NOT FREEZE