2629: ALUMINUM, URINE
- Aluminum 24 HOUR Urine, Aluminum random urine, Aluminum, Random Urine
- 1.5 mL
- Container- Urine, 24 Hour Urine Container
Turn Around Time
- 4 days
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are provided for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the responsibility of the billing entity. Please direct any questions regarding the CPT coding to the payer being billed.
- 5 mL Random Urine or 24 hr Urine aliquot from unpreserved collection
- Random or 24 Hr Urine in a plastic container ,no preservatives Do not use preservatives. Preservatives used for routine analysis may contain mercuric oxide (i.e., Stabilur), which interferes with all metal testing. For a 24 Hr-instruct the patient to void at 8 AM and discard the specimen. Then collect all urine including the final specimen voided at the end of the 24-hour collection period (i.e., 8 AM the next morning). Avoid contact with metal during collection. Screw the lid on securely.
- AMBIENT: 14 days REFRIGERATED: 14 days FROZEN: 14 days