3090: RUBELLA ANTIBODIES, IgM
- GERMAN MEASLES AB IgM, RUBELLA AB IgM
- Serum Separator Tube, Plain Red Top Tube, Transfer Tube- Serum
Turn Around Time
- 0.5 mL Serum (stable 3 days room temperature)
- SST (gel-barrier) or Red Top tube. If a Red Top is drawn, please separate serum from cells and transfer to a plastic transport tube. Refrigerate. Specimen is stable for three days at room temperature and for 3 weeks refrigerated.
- Stability AMBIENT: 3 days REF: 3 weeks FROZEN: 3 months
||Unit of Measure
|| Non-Reactive ............. <0.8
Indeterminate ............. >=0.8-<1.0
Reactive ............. >=1.0
All "Indeterminate" results are verified by repeat analysis.
Samples which still test as "Indeterminate" should be tested
by an alternate method or a second sample should be taken -
if possible - within a reasonable period of time (e.g.,1 week)
Results were obtained with the ROCHE Elecys Rubella IgM assay.
Values obtained from other manufacturers' assay methods may
not be used interchangeably.