3112: IGG, SUBCLASSES(1-4)
- IgG, Total & Subclasses 1, 2, 3, 4
- 3 mL
- 1.8 mL
- Serum Separator Tube, Plain Red Top Tube
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are provided for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the responsibility of the billing entity. Please direct any questions regarding the CPT coding to the payer being billed.
- State patient's age on the request form.
- If a Red Top is drawn, transfer 3 mL serum to a plastic transport tube.
- AMBIENT: 3 days REFRIGERATED: 7 days FROZEN: 13 days