3492: HUNTINGTON DISEASE MUTATION
- Huntington Disease Mutation Analysis
- Lavender Top Tube, Yellow Top Tube, Pink Top Tube
- A completed HD specific consent form, signed by the patient (or legal guardian) and physician, is required for all specimens. Testing for patients under the age of 18 years or fetal specimens is not offered. Presymptomatic patients are strongly encouraged to be tested through a counseling approved by the Huntington Disease Society of America at (800) 345-4372.
- 5 mL Whole Blood - Lavender-top (EDTA) tube, yellow-top (ACD) tube or pink-top (K2 EDTA) tube
- AMBIENT: 3 days REFRIGERATED: 1 week FROZEN: 1 month