3810: PSA, ULTRASENSITIVE W/O SERIAL
- Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA), Ultrasensitive
- Serum Separator Tube, Plain Red Top Tube
Turn Around Time
- PSA sampling should not be performed for at least six weeks after prostatic biopsy. This test is intended for use as an aid in the management of patients following surgical or medical treatment for prostate cancer. Values obtained with different assay met
- If red-top tube is used, transfer separated serum to a plastic transport tube.
- AMBIENT: 7 days REFRIGERATED: 7 days FROZEN: 14 days