5236: OSMOLALITY, URINE
- OSMOLALITY, URINE, 24HR, URINE OSMOLALITY 24 HOUR OR RANDOM
- 2 mL
- 24 Hour Urine Container, Container- Urine, Urine Tube
Turn Around Time
- 4 days
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are provided for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the responsibility of the billing entity. Please direct any questions regarding the CPT coding to the payer being billed.
- 2mL urine - random or 24 hour, if 24 hour indicate total volume plastic urine container , no preservative.
- Urine (random or 24-hour). If a 24-hour collection - record total volume on the request form. Plastic urine container, no preservative Centrifuge urine sample after collection for 5 minutes at 4(degrees)C to 25(degrees)C to remove gross particulate matter.
- AMBIENT: 14 days REFRIGERATED: 14 days FROZEN: 14 days