5504: LACTOFERRIN, FECAL, QUANT.
- Fecal Lactoferrin, Stool Lactoferrin
- Container- Screw Top, Sterile Container
- 1 gram stool in Clean screw-capped plastic vial with no preservatives
- Stool (unpreserved, random) in Clean screw-capped plastic vial with no preservatives. Note: Formalin or PVA will be rejected Do NOT contaminate outside of container; do NOT overfill container. Loose/watery stools are acceptable. Ensure that no toilet tissue/sanitary materials are present in the submitted specimen. Ship refrigerated at 2(degrees)C to 8(degrees)C.
- AMBIENT: 14 days REFRIGERATED: 14 days FROZEN: 14 days