6246: LAMOTRIGINE (LAMICTAL), SERUM
- Lamotrigine, Serum/Plasma
- 0.3 mL
- Serum Or Plasma
- Plain Red Top Tube, Lavender Top Tube, Green Top Tube
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are provided for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the responsibility of the billing entity. Please direct any questions regarding the CPT coding to the payer being billed.
- 1 mL Serum from red top or Plasma
- Transfer separated serum from a red top or plasma to a plastic transport tube.
- AMB: 14 days RF: 14 days FR: 14 days