6286: HELPER T-LYMPH-CD4
- LYMPHOCYTE SUBSET PANEL 5
- Whole Blood
- Lavender & Yellow Acd, Lavender Top Tube, Yellow Acd Sol B, Yellow Top Tube, Yellow Acd-A
*The CPT codes provided are based on AMA guidelines and are provided for informational purposes only. CPT coding is the responsibility of the billing entity. Please direct any questions regarding the CPT coding to the payer being billed.
- Must submit both a Lavender-top(EDTA) and Yellow Top (ACD-A or ACD-B)
- Must submit both a Lavender-top(EDTA) and Yellow Top (ACD-A or ACD-B) Invert tube 8 to 10 times immediately after collection. To preserve cellular viability, collect specimen so it will arrive in the laboratory within 48 hours of collection. Please indicate date and time of venipuncture on the tube(s) and on the test request form. Fill tube(s) to capacity WHOLE BLOOD
- AMBIENT: 2 days REFRIGERATED: Unstable FROZEN: Unstable