6668: PROTHROMBIN ANTIBODIES(IGG,IGM)
- PROTHROMBIN ANTIBODIES IgG, IgM
- Light Blue Top Tube, Serum Separator Tube, Plain Red Top Tube
Turn Around Time
- 1mL citrated plasma(light blue tube, 3.2% sodium citrate),frozen Acceptable 1 mL serum (SS, serum separator tube) or (R, red-top tube(no gel)), frozen
- If citrated plasma is to be used, blood should be collected by venipuncture and the plasma separated from the cells immediately by centrifugation at 1500 x g for 10 minutes. If serum is used separate from cells by centrifugation after clot formation. Grossly hemolyzed samples are unacceptable. The supernatant fluid must be carefully removed after centrifugation to avoid contamination with platelets. Repeat centrifugation if necessary to minimize platelet contamination. Transport frozen on dry ice. Shipping room temperature is unacceptable; shipping refrigerated is acceptable.
- Refrigerated (cold packs): 14 days, Frozen: 21 Days (glass tubes unacceptable)