6770: T + B-LYMPHOCYTE DIFFERENTIAL
- CD19, LYMPHOCYTE SUBSET PANEL 2, Lymphocyte Enumeration T&B Cells, T & B CELL ENUMERATION
- Lavender & Yellow Acd, Lavender Top Tube, Yellow Top Tube, Yellow Acd-A, Yellow Acd Sol B
Turn Around Time
- Lavender-top (EDTA) tube and yellow-top (ACD-A) or (ACD-B) tube. Maintain specimen at room temperature. Only stable 48 hours.
- Submit both Lavender-top (EDTA) tube and yellow-top (ACD-A or ACD-B) tube Invert tube 8 to 10 times immediately after collection. To preserve cellular viability, collect specimen so it will arrive in the laboratory within 48 hours of collection. Indicate date and time of venipuncture on the tube(s) and on the test request form.
- AMBIENT: 2 days REF: Unstable FRO: Unstable