6809: ALDOSTERONE LCMS, SERUM
- Aldosterone, Serum/Plasma
- Serum Separator Tube, Plain Red Top Tube, Lavender Top Tube, Transfer Tube- Serum, Transfer Tube- Plasma
- Instructions for suppression/stimulation tests that involve serum aldosterone measurement can be found in the Endocrine Appendix. Also refer to this appendix for instruction on multiple specimen testing.
- If tube other than gel-barrier is used, transfer separated serum or plasma to a plastic transport tube.
- AMBIENT: 3 days REFRIGERATED: 14 days FROZEN: 14 days