6870: HELPER/SUPPRESS/NATURAL KILLER
- LYMPHOCYTE SUBSET PANEL 1
- Lavender & Yellow Acd, Lavender Top Tube, Yellow Top Tube, Yellow Acd Sol B, Yellow Acd-A
- Lavender-top (EDTA) tube and yellow-top (ACD-A or ACD-B) tube Both tubes required for testing (stable only 2 days room temp)
- Draw both Lavender-top (EDTA) tube and yellow-top (ACD-A or ACD-B) tube Invert tube 8 to 10 times immediately after collection. To preserve cellular viability, collect specimen so it will arrive in the laboratory within 48 hours of collection. Please indicate date and time of venipuncture on the tube(s) and on the test requisition. Fill tubes to capacity.
- AMBIENT: 2 days REF: Unstable FRO: Unstable